
While it is pretty cute. I am not certain if it's for me. My last 2 PCs/laptops have been dell Kent has a hp and Skylar has a dell (but all mine pooped out on me), so maybe I am ready for a change...I guess I could use Kent's when he is not home or Skylar's but I am in need of my own.

Apparently everyone who is anyone is a Mac user nowadays, and I want to be too. But are they really that cool for someone who just uses it to shop online, blog, check their email, facebook and occasionally do a little bit of work? I know they cost more, but I have heard that they are worth it.
None of my close friends/family/co-workers use Macs, so I have no one to turn to for advice...we all know that the sales people cannot be relied upon 100%. Any input from you all in the Land of Blog would be VERY appreciated.
No comments:
Post a Comment