Thursday, December 2, 2010

O Christmas Tree

Its beginning to look A LOT like Christmas... in the Bullington house hold! YA for CHRISTMAS!! : ) We'll I guess I should say it has been looking a lot like Christmas here in the Bullngton house hold. I have a few pictures to share of our two trees one is in Skylar's room and one is our family tree. I guess it turned out cute. I am really picky about what my tree looks like I need more ornament's for it so I will be shopping for more tomorrow and finishing up Christmas Shopping as well.

The Start Of The Living Room Decor


Family Tree



Skylar's Tree

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both tree's are gorgeous!

Small Town Girl said...

Thanks Julie!

Shannon said...

What a great blog! Thanks for stopping by! Sorry you missed the exchange but yes, definitely join us next year. Speaking of exchanges, I will be doing a couple others thought this upcoming year (2011) with some other blog friends. Maybe you can join some of those.

Your family is precious! I'm now following!

Jen S. said...

Love both of your trees! Skyler's tree is so cute and festive! Our daughter Jeven has a tree in her room too! This year she did pink, lime green, and turqouise ornaments...it turned out cute!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones