
Giveaway Ends on Sunday, December 17Th 2010
Enter to WIN a $25.00 gift card to Olive Garden....
Here Is How to Enter:
****Please leave a separate comment for each individual entry****
Mandatory Entry:
Follow my blog and leave a comment telling me who you would take with you to Olive Garden...
Extra Entry:
1. Blog about my giveaway and leave a comment to the link of your post.leave me a comment telling me you have become a follower are already are a follower.
2. Blog about this giveaway using my button (left sidebar) in your post.
PLEASE BE SURE TO LEAVE COMMENT FOR EACH ENTRY. THERE ARE LOTS OF CHANCES TO BECOME A WINNER. MORE GIVEAWAYS TO COME SOON..
P.S.
I also want to give you all a little Starbucks Love so I am gonna send you a Starbucks gift card as well. Happy Holidays.... $15.00 value for an amazing pick you up.
15 comments:
Mmmm, Olive Garden! I would take my mom bc she needs a night away with a good meal!
I am a follower :)! I would definetly take my husband because it's been so long since we have gone out just the 2 of us to a nice place. I need it..
I blogged your giveaway with a link back to your giveaway post. Here is the link...
http://a-journey-not-a-race.blogspot.com/2010/12/if-you-love-olive-garden.html
I just posted your blog button on my sidebar!
I follow your blog. very cute!
I would definitely take my husband. We have been married almost four months now and haven't been out to a nice restaurant since Red Lobster for our honeymoon. I would love Olive Garden with him!
What a great giveaway! I'd take my hubby--it's one of our favorite places!
I'd take my husband ; )
OH and I follow your blog!
Hi Laura!
What a great big giveaway! I just talked about it in my latest post
http://jensplacetovisit.blogspot.com/2010/12/sick-girl-giveaway.html
I love the Olive Garden! Plus it's Jeven's (my daughter) favorite restaurant :) So if I win, It'll be a girls day out to eat at the OG!
Many, many years ago I used to wait tables there. I think I ate a gazillion breadsticks working there, and still never got sick of them! Makes my mouth water just thinking about it! YUMMM :)
Thanks again for doing such a fun giveaway. And thanks for your sweet comments on my blog!
PS-- I am also a blog follower, (and I'm glad I am!) I really enjoy your blog :)
hmmm I am already a follower and I would take my daughter if I were to win the giveaway.. Oh and I posted about the giveaway too. :)
Popped over from Jen's to say hi. If I was lucky enough to win, I'd take my hubby, it's our anniversary coming up on the 19th and we haven't been out together in a loooong time :)
I'm now a follower
Hello! I'm your newest follower. I found you from Julie at "It's a Journey Not A Race".
If I win I will be taking my husband. We had our first date there on October 27, 2002 and frequent our local Olive Garden at least once a month now. We still order the same thing we got 8 years ago!
I blogged about your giveaway. here is my link http://tinytalesandlifesmemories.blogspot.com/2010/12/olive-garden-giveaway.html
Post a Comment