Thursday, December 23, 2010

ACU Christmas Party!

The girls had there ACU Christmas Party after they had a 2 hour practice on Thursday night. They are getting ready to start there Cheer Comp season in Jan 2011 so they need to practice practice. We have been playing the Dirty Santa game at our annual Christmas parties for over 5 years is what one mother told me this is our 2ND year at ACU and it is so fun to watch the girls get in a big circle and play the Dirty Santa game! They had plenty of snack foods to eat at the Annual Christmas Party. I love seeing the kids faces when someone else would be looking around to take a gift and then the next person would want the same thing there were a few items no on wanted and a few others were hoping there number was called next before the item was frozen. Skylar picked a gift and it was a Justice gift card and she was lucky enough to keep it she was really excited. Here is a look at a few pictures from the party! They had so much food! It was un`real lots of cookies and drinks. A great time was had by all.





1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Looks like the girls had a great time!

I've never heard that game called the Dirty Santa Game...how cute!!

Have a great day Laura!

PS--I cannot believe it but I just noticed that I wasn't a blog follower on your blog. I could've sworn I already was??! Weird. Well, anyhoo, I'm now a follower :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones