Wednesday, November 17, 2010

17 Today!!


Just a quick post to celebrate Tyler Jacob Bullington Pierson's birthday! He is 17 today! I remember like it was yesterday when he was walking around the house in his little RED COWBOY boots and his Jibber Jabber
Oh how I wish we still had that funny looking doll. My husband & I found one not to long ago and we had to buy it cause it reminded us of him. The picture above is a picture of the one Tyler had back in the 90's.

But the sweet blessings of peace, tranquility and quality time also have a bitter side. Our family is incomplete. My husbands son my step~son and brother to Skylar & to Kent is missing from our family. We have been praying for the emptyness to be field. There is an empty chair at the dinner table. The house is very quiet with out him as a part of us. We went to his basball games to watch him play and Suddenly he looks so grown up,
Every time I look at your pictures on our walls I see your daddy
Tyler You are a Smart, witty, dedicated, athletic, kind, and sensitive...all the things your Dad & I ever wished and hoped you would become. You have handled the transitions over the past(12)years like a champion and for that I am eternally grateful and extremely proud of you. And over the past 12 years there isn't a day that goes by that YOUR DAD & I and your little sister and little brother don't think about you and miss you (like crazy) very much. I pray that you will someday be able to be a wonderful role model, to your little brother and your little sister they both look up to you and talk about you all the time! And so many others will look up to you for guidance, strength, and most importantly, love and we pary that one day you will be able to get to know them as much as they want to get to know you this has been hard on everyone. You'll be faced with many choices in the years to come. I know in my heart that you will make choices that are healthy...choices that will help you to become the best man that you can be. I couldn't ask for, or be more proud of, the son you are today and the man you will become. We love you very much.





Happy Birthday JAKE! May all your dreams come true! We love you more than words can say!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones