
I was tagged by A Journey Not A Race
and my job is to answer 8 questions that she made up. After answering her questions for me I am to make up my very own 8 questions and tag 8 other bloggers! Sounds like fun so here I go!
Here are her questions for me...
1.)What is a household product you feel like you can not live with out?
Mr. Clean Magic Eraser what a change in my life this thing has made
2.)Do you have a certain day of the week to clean house or do you clean as it needs it?
I try to clean a little each day that way it doesn't get to over whelming but if i had to pick a day it would be Friday just cause we have company over most every weekend we can.
3.)Do you mosey around before getting to your blog each day or do you shoot outta bed and think.. Gotta Go Look!!!?
Ok so I have to say I am the worlds worst about blogging but I am trying to get better I use to think no one even cared about reading so why did I even take the time out to blog but here is the deal this is for my family to have the memories each and every year from me my words something I want them to have so I have been thinking about making a book of my blog so if any of you know of a good place that you have used then please let me know why you choose that one.
4.)Ebay or Etsy? Why
Etsy I think I have gone on there and found just what I was looking for and bought what ever it may be with a click of a button and didnt have to worry about anyone out bidding me
5.)Do you travel for Thanksgiving and Christmas or stay home and let people come to you?
We travel for Thanksgiving to my sisters and to my Aunts and then back to our house for our little Thanksgiving Dinner. For Christmas Eve we got to my parents and then back home for Skylar and Kent to open a few gifts which are pjs and movies and games and then we get up and go to my Aunts for Christmas Breakfast and then back to our house for Christmas afternoon and then we go to my sisters for dinner lots of running around but I love spending time with family that we dont see much unless it is special times like these.
6.)Which is your favorite Thanksgiving or Christmas? Why?
I love the cold, crisp air of late November with the possibility of snow looming, and a warm house filled with the aroma of a great meal. There was always a lot of story telling, laughing, and eating another "sliver" of pie. It was my favorite part of the day then. Thanksgiving is a time for families to meet, socialize, relax, and enjoy each others company. To be thankful of what you have.
Christmas is a holiday that exists to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, but also a day of giving. The latter has become much more of a day of receiving, a day of commercial hype, So I would say I love Thanksgiving; the company, the turkey and all the trimmings. Christmas! I love the smell of Christmas trees, Christmas cookies, being around family, parties, the whole atmosphere idk I can't pick...Sorry Julie..
7.)What is one of your most FAVORITE holiday dish you look forward to eating each year?
My momma dressing Yummo!!
8.)If you do not celebrate Thanksgiving and/or Christmas tell us what holiday if any your family recognizes.
Now, to pick 8 people..... to play along. I have just the ones for this tag
1. What is your favorite place to be & why?
2. Do you collect anything? And if so what is it & why?
3. If money were not an object, what would you do with your life?
4. What is the weirdest thing you will ever admit to having done in the past?
5. What place outside of the US would you most like to visit? Why?
6. Who would you want to play you in the movie about your life (pick for various stages if you like)?
7. What TV show is your "Guilty Pleasure"?
8. How did you decide to start blogging?
Londyn Paige and Livia Grace
My Mad World
Sweet Diva
Lacy's Lessons
Hush Mama
My life,My Journey
ordinaryinspirations
love out loud
1 comment:
=) Thanks for tagging me!!
I will pass it along and tag some others!
I was just it a few weeks ago too! lol
I totally agree about the Christmas aspect. No one seems to remember the real reason we celebrate and just concentrate on the gifts. Trying to change that this year though. I've told family not to do anything for us and only for Maddie but not much. Also warned them they were getting handmade gifts from me! lol
Post a Comment