Friday, October 8, 2010

Love Me Some Bret Michael's



You can't keep a good rocker down: Bret Michael's is back with an all-new, half-hour docu-series on VH1, "Bret Michael's: Life As I Know It,"


Described as giving viewers "a backstage pass into the life of a rock icon," "Life As I Know It" follows the "Celebrity Apprentice" champ and former Poison front man both on the road and at home, revealing his private life with daughters Raine, 10, and Jorja, 5, and their mother, Kristi Gibson, at their sprawling Arizona compound "when he isn't touring, shooting music videos, partying and rocking out."

Bret has overcome insurmountable odds related to his health. Earlier this year after an emergency appendectomy, he suffered a brain hemorrhage and a subsequent "warning" stroke, leading to the discovery of a hole in his heart. He rebounded from his health problems to return to performing on stage, and is scheduled for January surgery to repair his heart.

Bret's new show chronicles his efforts to juggle the demands of his career and life on the road, along with raising his kids and managing his on-again off-again relationship with Kristi.

"Bret Michael's: Life As I Know It" premieres Monday, October 18Th at 10 p.m. ET on VH1.


I went to a concert on my birthday this year and Bret told us that he would be having surgery on his heart but once he recovers he will come back and play again in NWA for another show and you better believe that I will be there...



No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones