Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Sure Hope It Isn't Broken!!

We'll tonight was off to a good start. I had David drop off Skylar at cheer while I got ready for Kent's game and when I went to pick up Skylar she called me from inside the gym from on her her friends phone and said I think my finger is broken what should I do momma I said get in the car I will take you to the Dr. She came outside and showed me her finger and all I could do is think please lord don't let it be broken please. It doesn't look good at all below you will see pictures. We'll we picked up her daddy and away we went to the ER (URGENT CARE) and we checked and and waited for just a few min before they called her back. They put her in a room and asked her what happened and she went on to tell them that she was at cheer practice and she was doing her bhs and she landed wrong and she was in a whole lot of pain but she didn't want to cry. They told her what a tough little girl she was and the Dr. said lets get some x~rays of your finger. So they did the x~rays and when he came back in he said that it was to swollen to see if it was broken but he wanted to splint it and put her in a sling and for us to come back on Thursday so they can do more x~rays they are worried about her loosing movement in her had so we have to watch it close he said you don't want it to get stiff but you don't wan her to use it either so no cheer for a week and the bad thing it is her right hand and her middle finger she writes with her right had. She couldn't sleep very well last night she is so worried about cheer since she is on Competitive Cheer and they practice hard every week twice a week for 2 hours a day she doesn't want to get behind. And then she is worried about school she doesn't want to get behind on school work since she cant use her right hand so she is gonna be a bundle of nerves for a week. Please everyone say a prayer for my baby girl. Pray that her finger ISN'T broken.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Skylar! :(

Ariel Mason said...

Ohh my!! Poor Baby!!

hushmama said...

aw. that looks painful. she is really brave.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones