Sunday, October 24, 2010

Chaffin

Ok so as you can see I need to get all caught up on blogging it sure has been a busy week. We attended one of the Chaffin Jr. High football games on Thursday night and it was thrilling. Not just because the score by half time was (40-0) {Chaffin} but because of the halftime show. I had more fun watching that 4 minute performance than I have any Oscar-winning movie.

Because when it comes to Jr. High, most adults I know carry very polarizing memories. Either they loved it or hated it. We'll I hope Kent leaves a game that he plays at for the Chaffin Jr. High School with confidence, discipline, a sense of teamwork, a love for music, and a sense that being different and nerdy as some of the kids call it. We are really PROUD of you Kent in each and everything you do. I get to watch our son grow in skill, confidence and maturity. Below are pictures from that nights game/ half time show.






A Proud Daddy with his baby's...


One proud sister of her big brother...

A Proud Daddy with his {Trumpet Player} (son) Kent Bullington

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones