
Each spring and fall the Ozark hills come alive with the sights, sounds and aroma of the War Eagle Mill Craft Fairs in May and October. This is the granddaddy of all Arkansas craft fairs, so mark your calendars and gear up for a day at the fair.
2010 War Eagle Mill Craft Show Dates
Fall War Eagle Mill Arts & Crafts Fair
-Always starts the second Thursday in October-
Thursday October 14th to Sunday 17th
Breakfast Starts @ 6:30am!
Booths close at 5:30 pm, Thurs. - Sat., and 4:30 pm on Sun.

Spring War Eagle Mill Crafts and Culinary Arts Show
Friday May 7th to Sunday the 9th
Breakfast Starts @ 7:00am! Booths open at 8:00 am
Booths close at 5 pm, Fri. and Sat., and 4:30 pm on Sun
So on Sunday Oct. 17th some Cheer Moms and I went on a little Road Trip to War Eagle
but our first stop was some gas and then to make a stop my favorite place Starbucks to get some lattes. And they were so good 1st thing in the morning. We hit the road and had lots of laughs along the way. This was my first year that I have ever gone. I have heard about it and have always wanted to go but never had time to go. This time I took some mommie time and away use moms went. When we got there we went across the bridge and looked at all the neat things they had for sale. I didn't think I would be able to hold back from spending lots of money but I did on that side I bought one necklace and the big spender was my friend Le Anne she found lots of things she just couldn't live with out. She got lots of great deals. We had lunch before heading back across the bridge and the food was great and the lemonade was the best. Along the way we seen a few things we could make at home and we wrote some notes down and might just have to try in the next few day. After we were done at War Eagel we went to the scrapbook store in Rogers Sign Sealed and Delivered.This place

is amazing this is where I spent most of my money. I am starting a ACU scrapbook for Skylar and can never find things such a cute and different papers and tags and stickers for this book but when I went in I new just what I needed and wanted. Not only do they sell scrapbooking items there are lots more things such as candles, christmas items, lots of halloween items, painting and so much more if your a scrapbooker and you are ever in Rogers Ark this is the store to check out. After we were done in the scrapbook store where I could just get lost in we went to P.F.Chang's Bistro this food is like heaven...It was Lacy's first time to ever eat at P.F. Chang's and Le Anne and I new what a treat she was in for all we could talk about was oh how yummy there CHANG'S CHICKEN LETTUCE WRAPS Quickly-cooked spiced chicken served with cool lettuce cups were.And she just could understand it until it came out. I think she liked it. I tried something new this time HONEY CHICKEN and I really liked it. After that we went to a ice cream place and then home all in all it was a wonderful day. Can't wait to do it again ladies.



No comments:
Post a Comment