Thursday, September 23, 2010

Today Is The Big Day...

Daddy I hope today is a very special day. Thank you daddy for always standing beside me.


Thank you for holding me just tightly enough that your presence was always known. Thanks for allowing me to fall and to fail. Thanks for always picking me up afterwards and helping me find the right path. Thank you daddy for being an amazing Father and man one to whom every other boy and man was measured up against.



Thank You for standing with me and loving me and laughing with me. I continued to learn so much from you. About life about and about parenting about saying I'm sorry and not being afraid to show my children that I am not perfect. I have grown and learned the most from you not your perfections but your imperfections. I hope that I am about to teach my children in the same way. Daddy thank you for showing me that life shouldn't be seriously or I will never make it in on piece. You have helped me see the importance in friendship independence, laughter, love and knowledge. Daddy you have taught me to stand on my own two feet but also to know that it is important to ask for help and to lean on others when it is necessary. Daddy you were and still are the best father a girl could wish or ask for and know the best pop (grandfather).




Happy Birthday Daddy we love you very much!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

awww love it i got teary eyed!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones