Wednesday, September 1, 2010

PITTBULL KICKOFF




We'll last night was Greenwood Pittbull Kickoff and it turned out to be a great night for it the weather was perfect. It was so cute to hear all the kids from 3rd grade to 6th grade from the blue team the white team and the gray team to be annouced over the loud speaker on the GHS football field last night as a greenwood pittbull football player and as a pittbull cheerleader. I only have a few pictures to post so far I have to edit the rest later tonigt. I think it is really cool that they get to run out of to be introduced. The cheerleaders did their dance and a few of there cheers then the football boys joined in for the snicker doodle dance I think all the kids coaches and parents all had a great time. Can't wait for the games to start......


Skylar & Diesel..






















No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones