Well my husband had knee Surgery yesterday and he is doing really well. He had a torn MCL and was in really bad pain. We had to be up and at the O.P.S. Center at 6:00ready and checked in but he didn't go back to pre-op until 8:00 that was sure a long wait. We had lots of laughs. Trying to keep him from stressing over his Surgery. We were all laughing about the nice Sexy Shaved leg oops I mean knee he had. And also about a few other things as we waited in pre-op. We had a great nurse that was really sweet in pre-op as well as recovery. Speeking of Recovery when I went back to see him first thing I ask him with the nurse standing there was did you come out swinging and he said no and the nurse said well you want me to tell you the truth and I said yes I sure do she said he sure did and he almost got someone but they moved just in time. I told the nurse this wasn't the first time this has happened she said oh honey we see this all the time with mostly young men from age 25-39 and teens as well. She said he was wanting to get up and he was ready to go home and wanted his wife. He wanted to know where I was and why I wasn't back there with him she had to tell him that I wasn't able to come back for the first 30 min and she also said he was ready to get out of there. My hubby was in recovery for 2 hours case they had to give him some meds to calm him down. We'll we finally got him home after a really long day at the Surgery Center and he has been trying to get up and move around a little and the Dr. said that was ok but try to rest as much as possible. Here are a few pictures from Surgery day.



2 comments:
Glad to hear he's okay!
I'm playing catch up on my blog reading--this summer was so hectic--and the 4 wheelin' looks fun! My hubby never wants to take me with him when he heads to the trails because I'm such a wimp--I don't like going up steep mountains:)
ALI~ you should go you will have a great time we should all go sometime....I am trying to start over with the blogging and stay with it I hope.. I was a blogger slacker this summer for sure!! Thanks for posting a comment sometime I think no one is reading since there are no comment..:((
Post a Comment