
Father's Day is June 20, 2010
This Past Sunday was Father's Day and the kids and I wanted to take out my wonderful amazing caring loving husband and also my daddy for lunch....So that is what we did just that....
I also think that each and every child should be as lucky as my kids are to have such an amazing father. THANK YOU for all the nails you've painted, pictures you've colored, for allowing sleep overs each and every weekend,books you have read bed times stories you have told backs you have scratched, bikes you've fixed and most of all just for being an AWESOME DAD! God could not have picked a better "daddy" for our kids......We ♥ U for all you do for us.....
I have to say I am also blessed to have an amazing father who has bent over backwards for me and has taken great care of me. I love that man with all my heart and I thank God every day for giving me such a amazing man to call my daddy. Daddy I love you..Thanks to you daddy for all the talks and all the hugs and all the caring words and thank you daddy for loving me.. I have the best daddy in the world..




No comments:
Post a Comment