Thursday, May 6, 2010

What are you Thankful for?



This week, here’s a list of what I’m thankful for:

I am so very thankful for My wonderfuland amazing husband and best friend of 14 years (been married 10 almost 11)

I am so very thankful for my blog readers your comments make my day. but sometimes I think about ending my blog but then I think about all the amazing feedback I get from you my readers. love you all

I am so very thankful for Our children – we get to experience watching them grow to be independent people

I am so ver thankful for Friends and extended family – they are always there to talk to and help out where they can

I am so very thankful for my home!

I am so very thankful for My health – no major problems that I know of and starting an exercise routine and sticking with it as well

I am so very thankful for And last but not least – Jesus, for sacrificing his son to give us life!

Be thankful this Thursday so tell me What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones