Friday, May 14, 2010

My First Blog Award YEAH!!

I was really excited today when I signed into to see a comment on my latest post to find out I received my very first blog award from my friend Agness over at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom .







Thank You Agnes Rhodes, I am honored that you choose me!



Eight (8) tidbits people don’t know about me from reading my blog: before I pass this on to 8 fellow bloggers:

1. I am scared of birds

2. I love going on road trips with my family and friends.

3. I love to read every night before I go to bed it helps me relax

4. I’m completely and utterly addicted to the Hills, The Real Housewifes & Big Brother can't wait for it to be back on

5. I love spending time with my family and friends and love to have cook~outs often

6. I would rather stay in and watch a movie and have game night than go out and party.

7. I hate to grocery shop. But I love to cook.

8. I have put myself on a shopping "restriction..." I can only buy things that I really need


Rules to Accept the Award:

1.Thank the person giving you this award
2.Copy the award to your blog.
3.place a link to their blog
4.Name 8 tidbits people don’t know about you from reading your blog.
5.Nominate 10 Bloggers.
6.Place a link to those Blogger.
7.Leave a comment letting those Bloggers know about the award.

Ok, so now I will pass this on to some fellow bloggers who keep things honest and straight forward:

Stop over and check them out!





No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones