Thursday, May 27, 2010

Guess What Day it is Thankful Thursday!!





I sure do have a whole lot of things to be thankful for let me start off by saying

I am thanful for this beautiful day with plenty of sunshine..

I am thankful for my wonderful amazing husband and for how much he loves me and takes care of me and our kids...

I am thankful for my beautiful kids they mean the world to me.

I am thankful for my beautiful home for the food on the table.

I am thankful for this little exercise that makes me stop and think about this wonderful day called Thankful Thursday..

I am thankful that school is almost out so I will have way more time to spend with my beautiful family..

I am thankful for my friends I have the best friends ever.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones