
Each week I’d like to take a moment to reflect on something that I am am thankful for. I encourage you all to do the same. It seems that we get so caught up in the world that we forget some times what’s really important. Thankful Thursdays give me a chance to take a break from the stresses of life and think of the blessings I have and the things in life that I am thankful for. This week I am thankful for am thankful for every little nook and cranny of my house. It gives me such joy! I am thankful for the Radio. And good radio. Today, on the way to work every song that played was full-on car concert material. Sure, other drivers think I'm nuts, but they don't know about my mad car concert skills. I am thankful for Victoria's Secret. It ain't no secret that her stuff peps up any gal when she's shopping there. I am also thankful for my friends Amber & Nicky which I have now known them for about 2 years, I have seen one of my great friend's and her husband struggle to have another baby. It's been heartbreaking. You know how you sometimes see people and think umm well (WOW), those people are amazing parents and should totally be able to be creating another child." And then sometimes you see others and think...well I am sorry but (not so much). My friends are the first set. Great people, who I have know in person to want another child so bad that I think they will make fantastic parents to this new baby as they do to there other child (Emmber)...I guess what I am trying to say is well my friends finally they are getting the new addition to their family they got(pregant)she is gonna be able to have a baby I am thankdul that God was sitting back and hearing all the prayers being said for the two of them well three counting Ember cause that girl has been pooring her hear out to God! Much Love H Family...I am thankful for my trials in life of which made me who I am today I am thankful I can run, I am thankful for my friends no matter how far...I am thankful for my life! I am thankful for my husband and I am thankful for our 3 kids who we love with all our hearts Tyler, Skylar & Kent! I am thankful for our english bulldog Diesel...too many things to keep writing about!
No comments:
Post a Comment