
For those of you that have not watched this movie which I am sure there are not many of you out there that haven't seen it but for the ones who haven't seen this movie go out and Rent it no wait buy it because if you Rent it you will just wanna go out an buy this movie. I boght it the day it came out and I bought it for my parents who loved it as well. Sandra Bullock did such an amazing job in this movie.
It is about a family who takes in a complete stranger, who has close to nothing going for him at the time, and turns him into a successful, confident human being by just simply believing in him. I don't think I've ever felt so touched by a movie before I saw this one.I insist that you see it. What an amazing, inspiring story.
2 comments:
It's one of our favorites!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
I cried and cried and cried some more in this movie! Loved the story line and thought Julia Roberts was amazing!
Post a Comment