Sunday, March 21, 2010

Can we say Drastic Welcome to Spring time in Arkansas!

Spring is here!!

Yesterday was the first day of Spring. And this will be a spring we will never forget...It snowed yes I said it snowed and I think we had 7 to 8 or so inches of snow..


On Friday was really nice outside! It was 70 degrees. I wore a t-shirt with my jeans and flips flops, then Saturday afternoon it started to flurry. Then it started to snow really hard and when we woke-up this morning we found almost 8 inches of snow on the ground. I have just a few pictures from when we took the kids to my parents to go sledding. I think it is supposed to continue snowing the rest of the day and into the evening so we will probably have a few more inches. The kids love the snow and Kent wanted for us to go to New Mexico this year on our Spring Break to snow ski but we had all the snow here in Arkansas we needed.. I can't wait until we can wear flip flops and t-shirts and sun glasses and drink some sweet tea...


No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones