Friday, February 26, 2010

Great Find!!

Love these camera strap covers!!! I found them online the other day and just had to order one. Then I was over at a friens house and she got out her camera and said you have to check out my new camera stap. My eyes got big and I was like wow great minds think alot alike cause I just put in a order for one. I fell in love with hers as well might have to have a few for my camera. If you have a camera and it has a strap lol one of mine cameras I use to have didn't have a strap that is why i say if it has one then this is a must buy you will love them I can't wait to get mine I had a hard time trying to decide which one to buy these would also be good gift for your friends. You should check her out and get yours today! Wow you can even ADD LENS CAP POCKET & FLASH/MEMORY CARD POCKET COMBO to your strap such a neat idea..

The One I Ordered..


Some Add Ons....


http://sheyb.bigcartel.com/

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones