Gallegos & Ashley's family, Strozier & Goines families. Gone too soon, not to be forgotten. Funeral for Ryan, Wednesday 11am at Edwards Van-Alma, viewing Tuesday 6p-8p. Chris Strozier's is Wednesday at 10am At Shady Grove church in Hackett. I know
more about Chis Strozier story because I am friends with his mom and family. Not to leave anyone out as I find out more I will update.
Rain I am so sorry I will keep you & your family and all the other familys lifted up in prayer.
My heart just breaks for the friends and families. I wish I could put my arms around everyone and make the pain end. I hate anyone being in pain. And seeing a mother post on her sons page... "tell me its not true, dont leave me"... omg... I'm broken now.
Christopher Lee Strozier passed away January 16th, 2010 in a car accident in Fort Smith Arkansas.
He is survived by his father Jimmy Hugh Strozier, his mother B.D. Rain Story, his grandfather Delbert Stallings, his grandmother Claudell Stallings, his brother Mark Strozier, and his two sisters Keather Michele Hanson and Jessica Paige Hess, as well as many other family and friends.
http://www.storyestate.com/

I will be praying that your family's finds comfort at this difficult time.
4 comments:
thoughts and prayers are with this family.
Laura this is so very sad I am very sorry to hear about these family's and there loss. I know I can't say anything to ease there pain right now. Just know that lots of people are praying for them and there family's right now. May God give them all the strength and comfort in there time of grief. Please let your dear sweet friend we are sending prayers..
God Bless Them All!
Cindy
May God be your strength and comfort during this terrible time. Praying for the familys that have lost their loved one. I love ya Rain & Glenn and your family. You have been on my mind and in my heart. Strength to all of you.
Sendind prayers their way.
Post a Comment