Monday, January 18, 2010

My T.V. Addictions!

I can't get enough of anyone of these shows. It's sick how addicted I am. Ah ha ah!!!

Real Housewives of O.C.

Since the Florida all girls' trip was a bust, Vicki invited the women over to her house for the world's first ever over 30 year old Slumber Party. This time- the husbands didn't force their wives to bring them along. But Alexis' husband Jim, always making a strong case for being more controlling than Simon, doesn't know how to take care of himself or his kids. So Alexis has to go home to her King at the end of the night because he's never changed a diaper in his life.

Then Vicki invites a psychic over. Gretchen is petrified. Tamra notes that Gretchen spends her life living behind a veil and is afraid the psychic would reveal her not so secret secrets. Tamra is eager to hear what the psychic had to say, because she fears that her son Ryan would die young. The psychic says he would not. After, the housewives channel their inner 12 year old and decide to TP Jeana's home, in full black garbs and masks.



The Bachelor

Last week it was Drama Drama can it get better oh yes I am sure it can.its getting juicy! Can you all believe the whole Rozlyn scandal wow... After all the DRAMA, the rose ceremony comes and Jake gets rid of one of the crazies, Christina... why he didnt get rid of Melissa... we will never know! haha agree, Melissa is CRAZY! Ali is my favorite.But I also like Tenley but I do think she had the PERFECT opportunity to tell Jake about her ex-husband when he asked her about her past relationships during their one on one time. My top picks - Ali and Tenley


18 Kids and Counting
This is a great show how does this woman do it? I have one of my own and a step-son it is sure hard to get to everything they are both in and to have just QT time with them both.


Teen Mom

I have been watching non stop episodes of Teen Mom I feel so bad for some of these girls and others not so much.I think the baby Bently is such a cutie.

Jersey Shore

Is anyone else out there addicting to this reality tv crack? I do not agree with any of the characters or the premises of the shows, I just cant stop watching them though what a mess they are!
p.s. New episodes this week!!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones