Friday, November 13, 2009

My daughters answer's

Today, I got to do an exclusive interview with a very important person - My daughter!

Q. When are you the happiest in your life?
A. "When I'm at the with my family."

Q. When are you the most proud of yourself?
A. "When I seceded at anything I do such as cheer and piano."

Q. What do you wish we had more ability or time to do together?
A. "More time together to go to the to go on road trips."

Q. What is one thing you don't like about me?
A. Why would you ask me that I love everything about you!"

Q. OK, let me change that - What is one thing you would change about me?
A. "Nothing I love you for you and I love you just the way you are."

Q. What is something your mom always says to you?
A. "I love you!"

Q. What makes you happy?
A. "My family I love them!!."

Q. What makes you sad?
A. "People that are mean or friends that are mean I love everyone and wish that would work for everyone in the world to love one another..

Q. How old is your mom?
A. "25! Oh I hope so cause if I guessed to old I am in trouble..

Q. What is your favorite thing to do?
A. Read and text my friends

Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Lawyer or maybe a Doctor to help people

Q. What are you really good at?
A. Sports even if my brother says cheering isnt a sport basketball track it is..

Q. What are you not very good at?
A. alot

Q. What is your favorite food?
A. Salmon

Q. If you were a cartoon character, who would you be?
A.

Q. How are you and your mom the same?
A. We are nice and we love everyone

Q. How are you and your mom different?
A. my mom has hazel eyes mine are brown

Q. How do you know your mom loves you?
A. "Because she tells me and shows me all the time..

Q. Where is your favorite place to go?
A. cheer

Q. What is your favorite cereal?
A. i like alot not sure which would be my favorite.

Q. What is your favorite vegetable?
A. carrots corn on cob

Q. What is your favorite drink?
A. water

Q. What is your favorite toy?
A. dsi

Q. What is your favorite TV Show?
A. cake boss big brother and anything my dad likes to watch

Q. What is your favorite game?
A. phase 10 my mom and dad and there friends love that game too

Q. What is your favorite book?
A. I have more than one

Q. What is your favorite restaurant?
A. The Olive Garden or anything mexican or sea food

Q. What is your favorite holiday?
A. "Christmas!"

Q. What is your favorite animal?
A. panda

Q. If you could change your name, what would you pick?
A. I love my name so I wouldnt change it

Q. What do you love about your mom?
A. I love that my mom is caring and loving and she is true to herself and she loves everyone

Q. What do you love about your dad?
A. That I am his one and only daughter and he loves me with all his heart

Q. Where would you like to go on vacation?
A. Florida

Q. What are some of your wishes for this year?
A. I wish to have a great year at school and at cheer I wish to have happiness and lots of good luck.

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones