
I'm a bargain shopper-- but have not always been. My dear friend is teaching me how to be thanks Tracey lol. I also told her that bargain should NOT mean giving up on quality! You just have to know where to shop. That's why we {both my friend and me} have been TJ Maxx shoppers since forever! My friend Tracey alone probably keeps them in business {lol}! Seriously. When TJ Maxx offered me a chance to spend $25 at the store--I was ecstatic!! I think some people think that store is no fun I have heard people say that place is like a yard sale or it is so UN-organized why would you shop in their we'll here is why you can find really good deals on a whole lot of things I have found Skylar jeans for $5.00 sometimes even $3.00 on sale just the other day I bought her a polo sweater for $7.95 and the tag said $58.65 from the store it came from that was a great find. One thing that I do want to mention is that most people think that merchandise at TJ Maxx is defective or from previous seasons--this is not true! They get over 10,000 NEW items every week {at each store} so there is always a fresh selection and most of the clothing is from THIS SEASON! The Truth About Off-Price Shopping at TJ Maxx--Over 95% of T.J. Maxx merchandise is first quality. Less than 5%of the items available are slightly irregular, usually unnoticeable to the customer. These pieces provide a tremendous opportunity for the customer to receive additional savings and value. All irregular merchandise is clearly identified on the price tag. Over 85% of available merchandise is current season. In fact, customers often spot the exact same merchandise they’ve just seen in a department store! The remaining 15%are basics, such as gift wrap and hosiery, which don’t vary significantly by season and can be “packed-away” to sell at the right time.
1 comment:
i completely agree! i am also a Ross,Gordman's and Marshall's shopper....thats where ive been shopping al yr for myself,Trinity and for christmas! jaosn even likes it tooo. so it makes trips to Tulsa and nwa worthwhile for us....
Post a Comment