.jpg)

.jpg)









.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Bullington Family Loves some PF Chang's
We'll you see on Sept 16th I had a birthday and all I really wanted was to go to PF Chang's to eat dinner and guess what I got just that and then some. The food was great and I got to spend it with my family! We picked up Kent at 5:00 and off we went to Rogers we had to be back at 9:00 to drop him off but we wanted him to be able to share in on all the fun since we have talked about going for so long.
I heart PF Chang’s. And now I can say that I’ve been to the one in NWA and it's so delicious!! I really wanted to take pictures since that is what I do all the time but once we got in there I didn't get that many cause I was trying to decide on what to have for dnner well you see we took advantage of the 2 for 40deal and had soup, appetizers, entrée, and dessert. I just love restaurants that offer those kinda specials!
Ok so let me tell you the Lettuce wraps. DE-vine. For a second appetizer, my daughter chose the Crispy Green Beans ($7.50) for us to share. I thought that was an unusual choice, but after tasting it we all agreed that they were awesome! They’re just like green bean tempura, nice and crispy with a spicy mayo type sauce. Here are some pictures of what we had for dinner.. The food is great and I would recomend it to anyone looking for a great place to eat PF Chang All the way...
3 comments:
Stopping by your blog. Loved reading your 'About Me' section on your profile and getting to know a little about you. You have a lovely family.
Double loved your dogs' names! Thank you so much for your interest in my blog. I really enjoy meeting new blogging buddies. Looking forward to hearing from you often.
Have a blessed day.
Glad you had a great birthday!!!!
Love. Me. Some. P.F. CHANGS.
Lettuce Wraps.
Steamed Dumplings.
Chang's Spicy Chicken.
How do you choose?
Post a Comment