Thursday, July 23, 2009

Photoshoot ..

We'll as most of you know we have my step-son Kent for 6 weeks in the summer and this summer while we were on vacation in Destin Florida which was a blast which I will blog about soon Kent missed his mother's birthday so for the past few years what he has asked me to do is have a picture of him blown up so he can give it to her for her birthday so that is what we did. Here are a few pictures that I thought turned out great on Kent's photo shoot he is such a cute kid..We had such a hard time just picking one there are over 300 so these are the ones he liked the most..Tell us what you think..








1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm not much help narrowing it down...but I like #4,6,7 and the last one. Great pictures!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones