Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ok so the ones of you that know me know that I am!

Ok so the ones of you that know me know that I am a purse, shoe and a perfume lover her is one of my favorite perfumes Il Bacio by Princess Marcella Borghese it is a must try and see if you like it one of my friends bought me some a really long time ago for my birthday thank you Jennifer and I loved it thank you again Jennifer. I guess it was her favorite also and I am glad she shared something she loved with me. Now on the the favorite purse of the moment it is a coach bag and if you have never had one it is a must they are so big inside it will fit all you need and they look good to. And then for shoes as of know it would be my zebra print shoes. Here are some pictures of a few things I love so why don't you share a few things you love. The way you are to do this is favorite things other than your kids your husband so on so forth we all know we all love our kids and husbands and family I was going to put my kids and husband first and she said no not that we all know you share your love with your kids and husband so I was tagged to do this so here I am.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are all some great loves! Never heard of the perfume but I am sure it smells good!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones