We'll last night was the 2ND night of the Greenwood Rodeo and Kent was really excited to get to ride in the Grand Entry of the Rodeo. This was his first ever Grand Entry to ride in he got on his jeans and his white shirt and his cowboy hat(thank you Corrie) and off he went with Pop Garrett & Grant to get the horses ready. He also got to ride in the big paraide which was not that big this year cause it was just to hot out. Kent is here with us for 6 weeks this summer and he usually goes home on this weekend to his moms so that is why he has never got to ride in the Grand Entry before so he asked me if I thought that it would be ok for him to text his mom so she could come and check him out and I told him sure this is something I think she would love to see so he sent her a text and was so excited that she made it to see him ride. While we are on the subject of Kent LOL he also won $5.00 in the calf scramble because he got the ribbon of the calf's tale. All in all it was a really good night. Here are a few pictures of Kent all dressed up with his hat on at the rodeo and him with his money that he won. Way to go Kent!
















1 comment:
I love all the pictures! He is sure a handsome cowboy!
Post a Comment