Monday, May 25, 2009
Catching Up!
This weekend has been a fun one for sure on Sat I got to go and hang out with one of my best freinds from High School whom I haven't seen in about 15 years. I keep intouch with her by facebook and myspace and also phone calls and I see pictures from time to time but ya know what that just isn't the same as getting to just sit at home and hang out.But I tell you what it sure was so good to see her and I got to meet her husband and two beautiful daughters and her really sweet step-daughter. I also got to see her Step Mom Crystal and her daddy Gary & her little well not so little brother Clint and boy have I missed them all. We had a cook-out and talked till about 11:00p.m. then it was saying our good bye's but this time it sure won't wait for it to be 15 plus years for sure. We are goona take a small trip to Ok City to see Angie and family this summer for sure. Then if the girls want to come back here with us for a week we will bring them back. We had so much fun looking at pictures from the past and trying to remember who some of the people were. I wish Angie lived closer so we could hang out more and our girls could grow up close friends like we did. Here are a few pictures from that night.Good Times for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment