Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Momma's Baby Bulldog is not a baby no more..

~All About Diesel~

We didn't exactly pick him out he picked us out and we were glad to go along with him. After we picked him up and pet him for a min. we picked up a couple other puppies and he started barking at us and didn't stop until we picked him back up. We went dead set on a female puppy but he was by far the cutest and he just won our heart. I hogged him all the way home and didn't want to share him with my kids. I bought him his own little bed but he was having none of that he had his eyes set on the big bed with us. He would come over to daddy's side of the bed for him to pick him up and place him in the bed and wouldn't stop whining until he got his way. He went on alot of trips with me and would set as still as a statue in my lap the whole way. If you open up a car or truck door he thinks that is his clue to jump on in and go for a ride he has even gotten into the pizza mans car and waited for him while he was delivering our pizza. He jumps in my husband's sons mother's car when she is here to pick him up. Our first trip away from him we went to SEA WORLD for a week and he stayed with a friend and he didn't eat for the first three day's. We found that out when we got home cause they didn't want us to leave early and not get to stay and have a good time on our vacation because they Knew we would have gone home. I tell you something this dog will follow me from room to room to just be with me when I go to cook he will stay with me even if it takes a hour or longer he will not leave my side if I go to the bath room he will sit at the door. If I go to the tanning room he will be two steps behind me he sits beside the tanning bed waiting for me to get out..If I go to the door when someone is knocking he will be there with me ready to protect me. We studded him once and got pick of the litter and we got a all white male named Harley he is a big lover. I will blog him soon along with pictures. Here is a look at some pictures of our baby grown up Baby D is a big boy now..











3 comments:

Heather said...

What a face! He is a cutie! Those puppy pictures were just precious. I love all the shirts he wears, too funny!

Lins said...

Oh! What a great post for me to find as my introduction to your blog! I've wanted a bulldog since I was a little girl. Precious!

Lins @ goodbyemartha.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Oh my goodness, he is the CUTEST dog I have ever seen! My next dog is going to be a bulldog, I swear (we have a boxer- good dogs too)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones