Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's Weekend!

On Feb. 14Th we went out to eat at the best place I have been to in a really long time you have to want to try something different to eat here but let me tell you it is awesome. We got a few friends together and ever one meet @ Rolando's for dinner and after we went bowling and then we went to shoot pool at a pub and just hang out we had so much fun that night with all our friends. I was shocked when they can to the table and said who is Laura I was scared to turn around and look I raised up my hand and she sat the Roses on the table and said you are one lucky girl! I am loved is all I have to say my husband is awesome I love him so much he said he would give me my Valentine's Day Gift later and we have tickets to a LOS ANGELES LAKERS Game which is gonna be in OK City and I can't wait for that I have wanted to go to a pro game for a really long time and we are finally going to get to go thank you honey! Here are some pictures from that night!
The Gang!

David and I!




3 comments:

JHalmes said...

Rolando's is really good. They have the BEST guacamole! Sounds like you all had a great time. Congrats on the tickets.

Kim said...

Laura,

I had you send the money order to my husband's job and they are staffed 24 hours a day so I am not sure why no one signed for it - try it again and just have it delivered to

JARED WITTRY - PLANT MANAGER

Air Liquide

57805 Evergreen Road

Plaquemine, LA 70764

I do not have my paypal set up yet but I will in the next month or so.

PLEASE let me know if you get this. It has been so hard to get in touch with you.

Kim Wittry
http://trucksandtutusboutique.blogspot.com/

Becky said...

Rolando's is delicious...and I haven't been there in ages!! Sounds like you had a fabulous time! The pictures are great. :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones