Sunday, December 21, 2008
Tagged by Lisa
Here are the rules: link the person who tagged you
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
1. I Love Long Drives With The Music Playing Loud.
2. I love to spend Rainy Days sleeping In & Cuddling With My husband
3. I own over 30 pairs of flip flops. I would rather wear them than any other shoe. I only have two pair of tennis shoes.
4. I love to travel, but after this summer I would rather drive than to have to sit on a air plane for 2 hours on the run way that drives me crazy.
5. I would love to go somewhere wonderful next year for my tenth year anniversary. Being married a decade is something I am very proud of. I am glad I am able to grow old with David he is the love of my life.
6. I have two wonderful loving kids that mean the world to me. My life would not be the same with out them in it. My kids are my life I love to hear them laugh and love to watch them play.
7.Most of all I love being a mother to Skylar and a step-mom to Kent and a wife to David with them I have it all.
I tag.......Julie, Wendy, Cheryl,Kristin, Tara, Jennifer,and anyone else that would be willing to do this one.
Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.
Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your blog and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
1. I Love Long Drives With The Music Playing Loud.
2. I love to spend Rainy Days sleeping In & Cuddling With My husband
3. I own over 30 pairs of flip flops. I would rather wear them than any other shoe. I only have two pair of tennis shoes.
4. I love to travel, but after this summer I would rather drive than to have to sit on a air plane for 2 hours on the run way that drives me crazy.
5. I would love to go somewhere wonderful next year for my tenth year anniversary. Being married a decade is something I am very proud of. I am glad I am able to grow old with David he is the love of my life.
6. I have two wonderful loving kids that mean the world to me. My life would not be the same with out them in it. My kids are my life I love to hear them laugh and love to watch them play.
7.Most of all I love being a mother to Skylar and a step-mom to Kent and a wife to David with them I have it all.
I tag.......Julie, Wendy, Cheryl,Kristin, Tara, Jennifer,and anyone else that would be willing to do this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment