Wednesday, December 10, 2008
River Valley Elite Stars!
We'll it has been a really lomg time since my last post so I thought that I would blog a little about our Thursday night. We had dinner with our Friends Julie Daniel & Dani whom we haven't seen since 9/08 that is really weird that we haven't seen them since we only live 20 min away from them but we were really glad to have gotten to spend time with some of our great friends. We started the night off by eating dinner in Greenwood @ a Mexican place we had good food and great conversation. Then we were off to Watch Skylar's Dress Reherseal @ River Valley Elite Stars Gym where she is in Cheerleading and might I just add she is loving it to see her smile like she does when she is Cheering it is a awesome feeling. Thanks to my dear friend Julie I have some great pictures. I was shooting video this was a Elite Mini-Jr & Sr.Team Dress Rehearsal and all the teams did a gret job. Here are just a few phots from that night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment