Friday, December 26, 2008

~ All About The Anniversary Trip In 2009~

Our 10 Year Anniversary will be here before we know it and we want to be ready for it this is our 10th and we want it to be Big I say Big!!!

If you read my blog and want to tell me about where you have traveled to on your Anniversary or a just because trip please post a comment I would love to hear all about where you went and what you did and if it is some where you would love to go back again. Please help out David and I for our 10 year Anniversary so any ideas would help us out a bunch..

We both love just about everything as long as we are together we would love to see something different other than things that are here in Arkansas not that I am against what we have but we can do that most anytime.

Think Big for our 10th help me out!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are going on our cruise for our 10th so I will have to wait to tell you about that. I'm sure whatever you do will put us all to shame.

Ali said...

Wish I could help but all of our trips out of state are usually sporting events!

Small Town Girl said...

I doubt the putting anyone to shame just want it to be big cause there is no telling when we will go again for a whole week with out the kids I can't stand to be away from them for a few hours

Anonymous said...

We went to Hawaii and it was so much fun. I will get all the information to you on where we stayed and what we did while we were in Hawaii you would love it. I have your e-mail address I will send it tomorrow



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones