Monday, February 4, 2013

ITS ON THE MOVE TO PRIVATE~

Bullington Family Journey is going to go private! But if you'd like to keep reading my blog ........ and I really hope you all do all you have to do is leave me a comment on this post with: Your First Name Your Email Address Your Blog Address (The email address is really important - that way Blogger can send you permission to read my blog once it's private!) I have been told by a few people that someone watches my blog daily so they will know just where we are or have been and what my family is doing and to think we had gotten rid of this person for good guess so much for wishful thinking.. Just when I started blogging again GRRR!!!

2 comments:

Tonia Hobbs said...

Going private is such a tough decision! I have thought about it but never have. I just love my bloggy friends!
thobbs@greenwoodfbc.com

Small Town Girl said...

@ Tonia I have to just think about it because it is a hard choice for sure. I just never really know if anyone is reading my post anyway. I mainly and doing this blog for me and my family to look back on but its always nice to see the sweet comments from all you awesome bloggy friends...



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones