Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SUPER BOWLSuper Bowl XLV SUNDAY between the Packers and the Steelers

So, my team didn't make it to the Super Bowl, who to root for you say well..? Towels remind me of having to do the dishes, but I love cheese... so GO Packers! We were invited to come to a Super Bowl party @ one of our friends house and that is just what we did. We had such a great time. We met some new friends it was so much fun to get to know everyone. I can see these will be life long friends as well. I think we were all going for the Packers as you will be able to see why in the pictures below. Eric is a mad PACKERS fan the whole room is nothing but packers so GO PACKERS. We had lots of great food which I forgot to take a picture of but it was amazing. We all made some good memories Super Bowl Sunday and had lots of laughs.










No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones