Friday, November 19, 2010

Did you Know? I sure didn't! But I am so Excited!

What rock have I been living under?!?! I had NO IDEA...but this excited me to no freakin end. Seriously.


I just found out that a Pioneer Woman movie is in the works and that Reese will be playing Ree. Really, how did I not know about this!?! Did you Know? It was {apparently} announced months ago, but I stumbled into it by accident. Ok so now, for the big question...WHO is going to play her Hubs, Marlboro Man? I heart Reese Witherspoon...what a good choice! I CAN'T wait to see the movie!




Click here to read more abouta Pioneer Woman movie is in the works

1 comment:

Ali said...

I heard this several months ago but never heard who was going to play MM. Ryan Reynolds might be a good choice, although I can't picture him with gray hair!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones