Sunday, September 26, 2010

It's Swap Time Again!!

FAVORITE THINGS SWAP

So awhile back I had one of these blog swaps and I found it on one of my friends blogs they had a great time and loved it so I did the same and loved it as well. I was thinkink it is time to do this again. But first I want to say PLEASE only enter this if it is something you really wanna do it only hurts peoples feelings if you say you want to enter and eveyone has a address and a name of someone to send there favirite things to and one person doesnt get something.

I think this will be a fun little swap idea again and I decided to do one of my own.
Here are the guidelines she used and if something is not broken, why fix it. Here is what she says.....


Favorite Things Swap
This swap will work a little different then the last one. Below is all of the info needed!

1)Leave a comment informing me that you have joined the swap. The sign-up deadline will be Oct 11th which is on a Monday at 9:00a.m.

2) Send me an e-mail laurabullington@att.com with the following information

Name, mailing address, blog address, e-mail address,

3) Purchase 4-6 things that are your favorite and put them in a box

Ideas: Book, magazine, food, make-up, recipe, notecards, pen, gum, candle, chocolate, coffee, nail polish, lotion, kitchen tool, .......

4) You will receive an e-mail from me with your swap partner and all of her information

5)Delivery date for packages Oct 15th 2010

please make sure it's postmarked by the OCT 8th partner gets her box on time


If you want post about the giveaway on your blog so more people can join in on the fun!

The more the merrier. I can't wait I should have done my friends but was a little late but I hear it was a complete blast. Wendy said her partner was Jenny over at The McClure Family she got cool things like soft lips, a groovy chic scarf that her 11 yr old tried to confiscate, a spoon from Texas (something i know she loved cause she collect them and here is when she said to stop laughing), a cookie cutter that cuts the crusts off sandwhichs ( she said it was a BIGGG hit with Emory she used it almost everyday), some neat scrapbooking stuff, and then she got a pack of reuseable tote bags and a living green for dummies book (two things I never would have bought for her self but she is really learning to enjoy them)

She also goes on to say that she found something funny and that was that she included a postcard from Texas (and Wendy sent her one from Arkansas with out even knowing they had the same idea) Wendy made her a cd, and had to include carmex which she goes on to say that she is addicted to. Wendy also put some other little things in there and it was so much fun to do. Wendy would say about $20 to $25 is good and you should include things you LOVE and it doesnt have to be about the money, it should be about the thought. a used copy of your favorite book, a recipe, a postcard with a cool or inspiring quote, a magnet. so many fun things that you can include and Wendy can tell you first hand IT DOES MAKE YOUR DAY.


So come on every one send me your info and then pass the word around. This is such a great way to make bloggy friends! Wendy said Sarah had 40 people in her swap I will be happy with whom ever sings up for my swap can't wait to get this started..

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Sounds fun... count me in...

Wendy said...

oohhhhh I LOVE this, it really is so much fun...count me in...send you my new info soon (and I am so horrible for not getting in touch sooner) seeing as I did move back to Greenwood a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, I'm in....

Ashley said...

thought you may be into this... http://www.sjunkie.com/2010/09/surprise-me-santa-gift-exchange-with.html

Anonymous said...

okay I will do it! :)



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones