I would love for our family to go here! Alantis in the Bahamas!

Yes I totaly get that this summer has not even gotten here yet but I like to think about it for a few months and work out all the details and see what all it has to offer. We are really partial to smaller resorts but when a mega resort like Atlantis offers a deal with as many perks and packages as it does then we're taking a second look. The Atlantis' package starts at $499 and incudes $650 in complimentary activities and dining. The best part? Guests at the Atlantis qualify for free companion airfare! It makes the Bahamas seem even more accessible.
Also included:
Two dolphin interactions

We are also thinking we may choose to splurge and stay at the Cove Atlantis, the squanky sister next door.

They even have lost for kids to do as well.Attention All Kids! Be one of the first guests to experience Atlantis’ new kids club, Atlantis Kids Adventures (AKA). Resort guests ages 3-12 are able to choose their own adventure at AKA, with staff Adventure Guides available to help with culinary lessons, interactive electronic art, theater and outdoor play – playing to all interests. AKA is THE place to let your imagination run wild...you never know what you will learn and discover!

Kent and Skylar said he would love to do the WALK WITH THE SHARKS ADVENTURE
Located at the Mayan Temple Slides and Shark Exhibit, Walking with the Sharks is easy and fun. Using state-of-the-art clear-glass helmets, participants can walk on the bottom of the Shark Exhibit at Atlantis

Just a thought! Thinking hard on this one!









1 comment:
I think the Bahamas would be a much better pick. I had a friend that went there and they said it is very kid friendly. they too stayed at the atlantis.. I am sure you guys would have tons of fun!!
Post a Comment