Monday, May 3, 2010

Sad That We R Having To RETHINK OUR VACATION PLANS

Oh where to start I am so very far behind on blogging it is gonna take me a few post to catch up. Fist off David and I have been thinking about what to do about our family vacation this summer to DESTIN FL. why go if you can't enjoy the beautiful beaches the white sand and enerald waters if they are full of oil. So if you haven't heard let me tell you a little bit about what I am talking about. There is a lot of oil, spilling through the Gulf of Mexico, killing much of what's in it's path. "Well it's scary and the beaches that we as a family have come to know and love are in the oil's path. And we were going to be there this July but we are having to find some where else to go. It has just the most unbelievable beaches and it's emerald water, you'd think you're in the Cayman Islands but you're in the United States. I have been in tears because we were gonna make Destin our Family Vacation every year. At this point I'm pretty nervous from everything I have been seeing on tv because it looks like it's going to hit soon. So our resort has reassured us that everything will be fine, but I do not wanna take any chances so I am thinking about giving it just a few days and then I am gonna cancel. I just can't imagine what it's going to do to all the wildlife and marine life. I really dont wanna have to cancel our family vacation in Destin but what is a vacation in the middle of a disaster won't be much of a vacation at all if we are all coverd in oil....I feel so sad for the family that lost a loved ones!








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your design is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

So, I guess I have been out of the loop because I haven't been paying much attention to the news and oil spill. I heard about it but I guess didn't realize just how close it was. That really stinks. We were wanting to go to Destin next summer and who knows what it will look like. :(

Jess said...

Destin is our vacation location this year too. My parents rented a house for a week and me and my siblings and all our family are going. It will be my husband and I's first time at the beach along with our 2 daughters. We are going to so heart sick if we don't get to go. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything will work out.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones