
Got to spend some time with my friends the other day and I said hey I need to visit one of my other friends stores since she has moved from her old location and we were down town on Garrison Ave here is the address to her new store Location The Pink Zebra 1002 GARRISON AVE . Go and check her out and all the cute things she has.
The Pink Zebra is a local boutique. I can find lots of cute things for Skylar there and also find some fun things for me as well here are a few of my finds I just love...But guess what I didnt get a picture with my dear sweet friends I think we were more excited about the things we found. I will also post a few things she has for sale in her shop ladies.
Things in the store you might like...






My Great finds...










2 comments:
KaYoot!
I love these cute items. Thanks for sharing I can not wait to visit this boutique and you did find some really cute items.
Thanks Kim
Post a Comment