Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas List..





Today I got Skylar's Christmas list and the I was shocked to find this one on her list of 3 things she wanted. This child never ask for much. One hold up I am having is how fast her feet are growing. She is 9 and in a size 5. They were $165.00 but on sale they are $87.99 so this is someting we will have to see about but at least it saves me $ 77.01 if it is something she gets.These are the 3 pair she wants me to pick from for her what do you think which one would you pick if she was to get them. What do you think would you get them? HELP!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the 1st ones but that is sure a lot of money! Christmas is going to be tight around here this year.

Small Town Girl said...

Oh it is here to for sure that is why I am wondering if I should buy them at all and with the way her feet grow she is in love with shoes clothes purses and new thing is boots and silly toe socks.. I will buy ones a little bigger.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that would be a good idea for sure!

Anonymous said...

I would get the brown ones!! That way she can wear them with more and maybe get a little more wear out of them.. I bought Mariah some when she was little and they were super soft inside!! but I also got them at a discounted rate!! the first ones are super cute too.. Where did you see the ones on sale at?

Parsley said...

I like the first ones but the dark brown probably go with more.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones