Friday, May 8, 2009

I HAVE BEEN TAGGED BY MY BLOGGER FRIEND HEATHER

My List of 8

I have been tagged this looks like so much fun I Love doing these things. I was recently tagged by Heather at livingthegoodlifeinbklyn.to do this little survey. Go check her out, she is a such a sweet person she has the cutest daughter and always has such cute pictures of her on her site!

OK here are the rules....

1. Mention the person who tagged you and be sure to link back to them in your post.
2. Post your list of 8's
3. Tag 8 bloggers and don't forget to tell them!

8 of my most favorite yummy foods

1. Lobster
2. Any kind of Salad
3. Papa's Pizza
4. Any Kind of mexican food let me tell ya(yummy)
5. Steak
6. Peaches
7. Chicken Fried Steak
8. French Fries

8 things I cherish

1. My husband
2. My daughter and step-son
3. My health
4. My friends
5. My sleep oh how I love my sleep
6. Pictures of the kids and things we have done over the years as a family.
7. sleep...when you go without it for so long you learn to cherish what you do get
8. My family

8 ways I kill time

1. Taking Pictures
2. Blogging/Reading All My Blogger Friends Blogs
3. Facebook love me some facebook lol
4. Playing the WII
5. Tweeting
6. Reading
7. Facebook
8. Myspace

8 shows I watch

1. CSI
2. The Real Housewives (any of them)
3. Dog
4. Big Brother (when it is on love that show)
5. Hell's Kitchen
6. Keeping up with the Kardashian's
7. Hill's
8. General Hospital

8 things to do before I die

1. Win the lotto
2. become a grandmother
3. see my daughter get married
4. see my step-son get married
5. see the kids graduate from collage
6. Get my tummy tuck and be able to wear some clothes I did before I had a baby
7. Start my own buesiness
8. Go to Hawaii

8 ways to make me happy

1. having a day at the spa
2. when I see my kids happy
3. When I hear my husband brag on me
4. spending time with my family
5. hearing that I'm a good mom
6. when my hubby takes me out for date night
7. When I see that you my blogger friends have left me comments
8. getting togeter with friends for game night

8 people I'm tagging

Wendy @ IT MIGHT BE A CRAZY LIFE, BUT IT'S my LIFE
Jennifer @ Destined for Gratefulness
Julie @ Simply Sanborn
Becky @ Clouds in my Coffee
Jennifer @ Leonard-crew
Krista @ In the eyes of Krista Faries
Andera @ Elaine's Eccentricities
Carrie @ The Plunkett's

2 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I think my fave 8 foods would match yours pretty well. Except for #1. :)
Thank you for the kind words you left on my blog tonight. Good luck in the giveaway!
Happy Mother's Day, Laura. :)

Together We Save said...

Love tags. Great way to get to know someone.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones