We'll this would work if I new how to link my blog to this person who created this weeks Friend Making Monday..... that would help but I am sure you all that read my blog already know who she is but I would love to give her credit..Here she is @ All That Is Good to participate in today''s topic all you have to do is list 5 of your Childhood favorite toys...
WHAT ARE 5 OF YOUR FAVORITE CHILDHOOD TOYS?
1.Light Bright

2.Cabbage Patch Kid Dolls

3.Little Proffser

4.Rainbow Bright

5.Care Bears









8 comments:
After the link is posted to your blog you have to type what you want people to click on between these symbols... ><.
Great list!
Great list!! I loved all of these too, but I never played with the little professor. I actually don't remember it. Such a fun FMM!!!
Ohhhhh, light bright! I used to LOVE that! Great list by the way.
Cute list!
I'm loving all the Light Brites on the list!
Great post!
Lins @ goodbyemartha.blogspot.com
I think we're the same age, cause I loved all that stuff too! LOL!
I love all these too.... ;)
Post a Comment