Friday, December 12, 2008
Holiday Q & A
I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO COPY THIS AND POST YOUR OWN ANSWERS ON YOUR BLOG!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
hot chocolate?
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
unwrapped.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white?
white on tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No.
5.When do you put your decorations up?
some before thanksgiving lol and the rest the day after
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Dressing for sure
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Checking out our stockings and then it was off to open gifts I always wanted my sister to go first cause she was little and I wanted to help her lol I remember watching my parents open gifts from us and drinking hot apple cider love that stuff my mom would read us stories on Chtistmas morning and then my parents would give us one special gif that they had made for us
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I was told by my older cousin
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
yes the kids do it is what we will watch that night and then what they are wearing to bed
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
with things that remind me of all the Christmas before
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
snow we love it just wish it would more than it does here
12. Can you ice skate?
yes but it is so cold
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
yes it was finding out I was pregant with Skylar
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you?
Celebrating the birth of Jesus and spending time with our families.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Pecan Pie!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
It is from looking at Christmas Lights to baking cookies to watching movies we have a lot of fun each and every year.
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
An Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All of them are in some way
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
Yum!
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I want to spend time with my family and for eveyone to be well
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
Yes
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
Pj's. And yes we dress up cause we go to some of our family then home for our family stuff just David the Kids and our doggies
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Yep
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Family
I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO COPY THIS AND POST YOUR OWN ANSWERS ON YOUR BLOG!
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
hot chocolate?
2.Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
unwrapped.
3. Colored lights on house/tree or white?
white on tree
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No.
5.When do you put your decorations up?
some before thanksgiving lol and the rest the day after
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Dressing for sure
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child?
Checking out our stockings and then it was off to open gifts I always wanted my sister to go first cause she was little and I wanted to help her lol I remember watching my parents open gifts from us and drinking hot apple cider love that stuff my mom would read us stories on Chtistmas morning and then my parents would give us one special gif that they had made for us
8.When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I was told by my older cousin
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
yes the kids do it is what we will watch that night and then what they are wearing to bed
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree?
with things that remind me of all the Christmas before
11. Snow. Love it or dread it?
snow we love it just wish it would more than it does here
12. Can you ice skate?
yes but it is so cold
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
yes it was finding out I was pregant with Skylar
14. What is the most important thing about the holidays to you?
Celebrating the birth of Jesus and spending time with our families.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
Pecan Pie!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
It is from looking at Christmas Lights to baking cookies to watching movies we have a lot of fun each and every year.
17. What tops your Christmas tree?
An Angel
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving
19. What is your favorite Christmas song?
All of them are in some way
20. Candy Canes. Yum or Yuck?
Yum!
21. What do you want for Christmas?
I want to spend time with my family and for eveyone to be well
22. Do you attend an annual Christmas party?
Yes
23. Do you dress up for Christmas Eve or wear PJ's?
Pj's. And yes we dress up cause we go to some of our family then home for our family stuff just David the Kids and our doggies
24. Do you own a Santa hat?
Yep
25. Who do you normally spend Christmas with?
Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I did the questions! :)
These are fun huh? Glad you did it! Love this layout! LOL!
Post a Comment