Monday, December 29, 2008

Here Is To 2009!!!!!

2008--What kind of year was it?

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?

We took the kids to Disney World never been there before always went to Disneyland with my parents when I was little.


2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?

I think they are to be broken we always think we are gonna dothe things we set but it never seems to work out in that way.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No but there are a few of my friends that are pr ego's and are ready for 2009 to be here.

4. Did anyone close to you die?

There is a little boy here in our town that passed away--Travis Robison. He will be missed that is for sure!!

5. What countries did you visit?

David and I visited Mexico

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
PATIENCE, and a HOUSE OF MY VERY OWN!! A wonderful trip for our 10 year Anniversary

7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
That will have to be the whole week we were in Florida the we as a family had the best time ever.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
When we bought out new car and payed off loans

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope

11. What was the best thing you bought?
I think when buying our Tahoe this year was one of the best things we bought
I think the Wii has given us a lot of joy and fun times this year

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
David's for sure...


13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
this would be the adults

14. Where did most of your money go?

Lot's of Clothes for the Kids.2 New Camera..But we also have also been saving like crazy! We are for sure kicking rear in the savings department!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
When David told me we needed to start thinking about our 10th Anniversary and what were going to do I want to plan it all and make it a suprise for him as in where we are going love to do things like that for him!!


16. What song will always remind you of 2008?



17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
happier or sadder? thinner or fatter? richer or poorer?
I am for sure by far happier and the same weight need to loose some for sure but oh well time will tell and Richer for sure we are saving like there is no tomorrow

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
save more money bought a house and just relax

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?

Worrying over every little thing

20. How will you be spending New Year’s?

Going out to eat with a bunch of our friends and then we are gonna go to a little get together afterward then we might go out somewhere not to sure

22. Did you fall in love in 2008?

Yes, I do all the time over and over with David he is the besthusband anyone could ask for by far

23. What was your favorite TV program?

I have lots of favorites I LOVE Housewives of Orange County, 48 Hours Mystery GH Oprah Dr.Phil Big Brother Survior!

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?

I don't "hate" anyone--but there are people I don't care for. But, hey, I know there are plenty that don't care for me either--But who cares??

26. What was the best book you read?

The Twilight series!

27. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?

Taylor Swift

29. What did you want and not get?

A new house or one just bigger than this one Oh well, there's always 2009!!

30. What was your favorite film of this year?

Twilight

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

David and I went out to dinner and to a movie and spent time just the two of us.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?

Getting a house, Being organized!!!

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Love fashion but I shop more for the kids and David me just what ever there is to wear so as for me not so good and as for the kids and David great
34. What kept you sane?
David being the man of my dreams and loving me unconditional

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?


36. What political issue stirred you the most?

The Presidential race! I am really praying about the future of our country.

37. Who did you miss?

No one I have everyone I need.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
I have really great friends but from work I have made some new really good friends and a true friend is hard to come by!

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007:
Never plan anything God is working things out for us all

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

I love this song and this would have to be it thanks T

"But, it is poor me, why me, oh me
Boring the same old, worn out, blah blah story
There is no good explanation for it at all

Ain't no rhyme or reason
No complicated meaning
Ain't no need to overthink it
Let go laughing

Life don't go quite like you planned it
We try so hard to understand it
Irrefutable, indisputable
Fact is, it happens"


Happy 2009 Everybody!

No comments:



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones